Saturday, June 12

Ras Kass feat. Royce the 5'9 Attitudes 2012







Ras Kass feat. Royce the 5'9
Attitudes 2012

Produced by my man Scott of Guerilla Press. My man Scott does most of Rassy's graphic design, covers, videos, etc. You can grab this at Rassy's bandcamp right here.

I've been a fan of Ras Kass since I heard "won't catch me runnin" on the Wake Up Show some time back in the 90's. Dude is surely one of those rare species in Hip hop...an mc than can remain consistent to classic rap standards but may not receive much shine amongst new generations. Why??? Who the fuck knows!! Although Soul on Ice is considered by some to be his greatest, I honestly think that he has an incipient rap style for the future of Hip hop music...Like Muddy and Wolf, who found their audiences after the storm of Rock and Roll music, a shitty byproduct of the Blues, I think Ras Kass is on his way to finding that widespread audience after the bullshit dies.

Ras Kass Central