Wednesday, January 6




Bill Cosby Talks to Kids about Drugs (1971)

Not quite a comedy or music album, this joint has a bit of both with an added dose of fun and dialoge of Bill and a bunch of goofball, spaz kids talking shit about NOT doing drugs. He actually won a grammy (in 1972) for this album! I'd be willing to bet that all of these preening pre-teens went on to become flaming dopefiends. It would be too awesomely tragic a story to not happen. I FUCKING LOVE THIS RECORD!

Tracklist: (copy and paste, bitches!)

1-Introduction - Downers And Uppers
2-Questions and Answers
3-Dope Pusher
4-Bill Talks About Hard Drugs
5-I Found a Way Out
6-Order In The Classroom
7-People Make Mistakes
8-I Know I Can Handle It
9-Bill Talks About Pushers
10-Captain Junkie
11-Bill and the Kids Sing / Closing

they get the album, take it home and start sweatin'